Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout Ski Boot 2023
Tecnica made an incremental update to their longstanding line of all mountain touring boots for 2023. A tweak to the color, power strap, and liner all make this boot a makeover for the new season.
For backcountry skiers who are tired of compromising on performance to save weight, The Zero G Tour Scout comes in at just 1,360g and is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex but still want to send it in the backcountry. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff, Grilamid shell and an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, the Tour Scout can rip up the skin track with the best of them. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°