Friday Night Lights Uphill Series at Black Mountain
Our second season of FNL kicks off December 28th at 7:00 PM. This is a 11 week+ series that is for all abilities and is a great way to challenge yourself or just get outside and enjoy the night skiing experience. Here are the details below:
- Dates: December 28th - March 15th (Friday March 1st we're at Cranmore for the Schneider Sprint)
- Time: 6:00 PM 30+ lights will be set up along the course (up and down), 7:00PM will be the mass start for those competing (1 Lap or 2 Lap options). If you want a head start you may get on the course anytime after 6pm as long as you've registered.
- New courses every week. Generally the routes will be 1500' vertical gain and take anywhere between a half hour to an hour.
- Weekly Raffle Prizes at 8:30PM from Fischer, Craft, Clifbar, Julbo, Darn Tough Socks, and more. Everyone who registers is eligible, must be present to collect!
- The Lostbo Pub will be open with food available!
- Rental equipment available for $25 with reservation (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cost: $50 for 6 events, or $10 to drop in. Registration from 5:45 to 6:45.
- High powered headlamps recommend: This is the one we use. Clear Goggles also recommended (30% off using code CLEAR).
We're looking forward to hosting another fun series for all ages and abilities. See you at Black!