Friday Night Lights Uphill Series at Black Mountain
Our second season of FNL kicks off January 4th at 7:00 PM. This is a 10 week series that is for all abilities and is a great way to challenge yourself or just get outside and enjoy the night skiing experience. Here are the details below:
- Dates: January 4th - March 15th (Friday the 1st we're at Cranmore for the Schneider Sprint)
- Time: 6:00 PM 30 lights will be set up along the course (up and down), 7:00PM will be the mass start for those competing (1 Lap or 2 Lap options). If you want a head start you may get on the course anytime after 6pm as long as you've registered.
- New courses every week. Generally the routes will be 1500' vertical gain and take anywhere between a half hour to an hour.
- Weekly Raffle Prizes at 8:30PM from Fischer, Craft, Clifbar, Julbo, Darn Tough Socks, and more. Everyone who registers is eligible, must be present to collect!
- The Lostbo Pub will be open with food available!
- Rental equipment available for $25 with reservation (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cost: $80 for the series, or $10 to drop in. Registration from 5:45 to 7:45.
- High powered headlamps recommend: I use this cheap but high powered beast on all my night tours. Clear Goggles also recommended.
We're looking forward to hosting another fun series for all ages and abilities. See you in January!