Friday Night Lights Uphill Series at Black Mountain
New for 2018, New Hampshire's first uphill series start January 5th at 6:00 PM. This is a six week series that is for all abilities and is a great way to challenge yourself or just get outside and enjoy the night skiing experience. Here are the details below:
- Dates: January 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th; February 2nd and 9th.
- NEW Dates:February 16 & 23; March 2, 16, 23, & 30.
- Time: 6:00PM 20 lights will be set up along the course (up and down), 7:00PM will be the start for those competing (1 Lap or 2 Lap options). If you miss the start or don't want to be timed, don't worry, the course is open until 8PM.
- Weekly Raffle Prizes at 8:30PM from Fischer, Craft, Clifbar, Julbo, Darn Tough Socks, and more. Everyone who registers is eligible, must be present to collect!
- The Lostbo Pub will be open with food available!
- Rental equipment available with reservation (email email@example.com).
- Cost: $50 for the series, or $10 to drop in. Registration from 5:45 to 7:45, feel free to signup online first to get you in the system: www.skireg.com/fnl
- High powered headlamps recommend: I use this cheap but high powered beast on all my night tours. Clear Goggles also recommended.
The series will have the flexibility to adjust based on the feedback so this will be a learning experience for everyone. Looking forward to hosting these races and excited to get in some night skiing!