**WE HAVE ALL BRAKE WIDTHS IN STOCK - PLEASE LET US KNOW EITHER WHAT WIDTH YOU NEED, OR WHAT SKI YOU HAVE **
New this year is the Raider 16. With a higher release value than the Raider 14, you will be able to ski even harder in the backcountry. Unlike us patriotic Americans, the Italians at ATK don’t use the word “Free” to describe just anything. To be “free” from the constraints of other bindings, ATK made certain key tweaks to the Raider to create its big brother, the Freeraider. With a higher release value and bombproof aluminum construction, the Freeraider gains only an ounce of weight over the Raider, but adds an impressive level of performance for the demanding skier. Chosen year after year as one of Ski Alper Magazine’s top picks for the backcountry skier with Freeride World Tour aspirations, the Freeraider also levels up from the Raider by coming with a Freeride Spacer -- essentially a heel stomp pad -- pre-installed, so you can stay in your bindings on even the most massive hucks. The Freeraider is specified to match skis up to 135mm underfoot, so even powder gluttons will be well taken care of. If most tech bindings have you hemmed in on the biggest drops and steepest pillow lines, ATK will set you free.
- Fully integrated design for the most aggressive skiing in backcountry environments.
- Utilizes all of the key ATK technical innovation, most crucially the UHV toe piece and the elastic heel travel system, to create a higher level of release-value precision.
- Magnetized heel flaps make for easy transitions from flat mode to higher risers using a pole tip or handle.
- 25mm adjustment track to suit different boot lengths.
- Comes with Freeride Spacer installed (optional feature on Raider 12) for more aggressive skiers and skiing styles.
- Multiple-time Ski Alper “binding of the year” choice for the freeride/freetouring category.
- Claimed weight: 360g