### Wolftooth Says ###
The EnCase System: Bar Kit One includes a Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool, a Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool, and two Storage Sleeves.
HEX BIT WRENCH MULTI-TOOL
- 14 functions (spoke wrench for 0.127" (3.23mm) nipples; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve
- Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
CHAIN + TIRE PLUG MULTI-TOOL
- Compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
Five strips included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Compact design of the chain tool is for removal of chain pins only. Always carry a spare master link for chain repair.
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA, Chromag Cutlass, BMC RCB01, S-Works Hover Carbon