Tecnica Zero G Peak W Boot 2023
### Tecnica Says: ###
The Pinnacle. The cream of the crop. The Peak. Call it what you want, but rest assured Tecnica’s first sub-1000-gram touring boot lives up to its name. Born from our fit-and-performance-first ethos, the Zero G Peak W is built to be extremely light and efficient on the uphill, yet maintain the power and downhill performance you’ve come to know and expect from a Tecnica boot. Adapted from our experience in the alpine world, the Zero G Peak W uses a semi-overlap shell design, allowing the boot to wrap the foot better which not only increases comfort but significantly improves downhill performance. What's more, the women's specific CAS shell and CAS Light liner provide for a better anatomical fit for women and allow for slight customization in the way of punching or grinding - something that until now, has been unheard of in this space. A bi-directional carbon fiber plate underfoot reinforces the torsional stability, allowing for better power transmission to the ski, and the efficient single lever T-Hike mechanism provides maximum walkability with a 75-degree range of motion. The Zero G Peak W is a true women's specific light-touring boot built the Tecnica way – Fit to bag every peak on your checklist and out-ski your posse on the way down.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Quick Step-In Low tech inserts
- Shell: Carbon co-injected, Wrapping Shell Construction with gaither, Power Frame Construction
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected, Power Frame Construction
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Anatomical Pre-Shaped - Breathable Membrane
- Buckles: 2 Light Aluminium, wrapping construction, Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 40 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Free Move hinge points, Carbon Reinforced Sole
- Forward Lean: 13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°
- Style: 201V0500774