### Sram Says ###
Day in, day out, this is the Eagle ecosystem at its best. GX Eagle combines the full-featured capability of Eagle technologies, in a group that realizes the potential within every build. This is where you’ll find the best aluminum MTB crankset Sram offers. GX Eagle has its own version of the new, 520-percent range, 10-52T cassette, for more top end speed or a more comfortable climb—should you choose to run it. If not, GX Eagle is backwards compatible, making replacement parts at the ready. Like other Eagle groups, it gets its own group master colorway as part of our new Eagle Colorsystem, allowing for full group or fully curated builds. It’s the simplest, most trouble-free drivetrain system ever made, offering the freedom to mix and match with any component within the expanded Eagle ecosystem. Specifications: Speeds: 12-Speed, Crank Length: 175mm, Chainring: 32T, Gear Range: 10-52T.
- Eagle technology represents the pinnacle of 1x performance while maintaining a budget friendly price
- Engineered for durability and performance day after day
- New 520% gear range to fit a variety of riders needs
- Dub interface is where stiffness meets durability, with better integration between the crank, chainring, spindle and BB
- Includes: rear shifter, rear derailleur, crankset w/ chainring, 126 link chain, cassette, and chain gap gauge