Scarpa Women's F1 Ski Boot
5 in stock
In northern Italy, skiing isn’t just a recreational pastime, it’s serious business. Nobody knows this better than the master boot-crafters at Scarpa, who have put many decades of serious research and design into producing the most versatile boot possible -- the F1. Splitting the difference between an efficiency-focused, uphill-minded boot and a hard-charging four-buckler, the F1 uses reinforced Grilamid plastic and a carbon-paneled cuff to direct power from the skier into their turns, no matter how variable or challenging the snow is. The ski/walk mechanism allows for maximal range of motion on the ups while keeping the boot flexing progressively for the downs. Whether you’re a freeride-minded skier needing to lighten up, or a diehard skimo racer looking for your fun-day-out setup, the F1 is the Goldilocks boot to keep your feet happy all season long.
- Scarpa’s “benchmark” touring boot, balancing uphill and downhill performance.
- Advanced materials construction uses Grilamid plastic and carbon fiber to achieve light weight and high stiffness.
- BOA fit system allows for micro-adjustments in forefoot fit.
- Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner is warm, accommodating and easily heat-moldable.
- Two forward lean choices -- 20 and 22 degrees -- for a moderately-aggressive forward stance.
- Very progressive boot flex for its category; Scarpa claims a flex rating of “95."
- Lowered, tulip-style cuff accommodates more muscular women's calves.
- Claimed weight: 1080g (size 24.5, with optional power strap)
### Scarpa Says ###
The standard-setting benchmark for lightweight touring performance, the F1 features a responsive, laterally stiff design and incredible range of motion, as well as an Intuition liner, integrated RECCO® reflector and new tongue alignment extension on the shell.
- Grilamid® shell and cuff deliver lightweight performance
- Carbon Core technology provides outstanding torsional rigidity
- Fast buckle cuff closure provides quick transitions from up-to-down
- Boa® Fit System shell closure for a fast and secure fit
- F1 manual ski/walk mechanism is quick and reliable
- RECCO® technology for added safety