Perfect jacket for colder run when a windbreaker just won't cut it (fall / spring in the high alpine). Used but in good condition with no significant wear.
### Patagonia Says: ###
Made for colder days on the trail when the weather isn’t sure what it wants to do. The innovative fabric and design provides superior warmth in an ultralightweight, breathable package. Explore the Patagonia Men's Peak Mission Jacket.
- Weight: 244g men’s / 213g women’s
- Exterior fabric: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Interior lining: 4.5-oz 100% microfleece polyester (45% recycled) tricot with a wicking finish
- Single-pull adjustable hood
- Taped interior seams
- Zippered vertical chest pocket converts to stuff sack with carabiner loop
- Internal media sleeve with headphone cord port
- Half-elastic cuffs at wrists
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drop tail rear coverage
- Slim fit