Norrona Women's Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Anorak
We can't say enough great things about this piece. The Anorak features full length side zips with rear coverage to keep you warm and dry.
See fit chart here.
### Norrona Says: ###
This fully-featured anorak is made for freeriding but works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope.
It is made in a premium GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable fabric. We use it because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The fabric is a 3-layer plain weave 70D GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable (RET 6) fabric with a recycled nylon face. This ensures durable, reliable weather protection and optimized breathability perfect for active movement. It has a microgrid solution-dyed backer.
Key features include a two-way underarm zipper from the bottom hem to the elbow, a two-way front zipper, a spacious kangaroo pocket accessible from both sides, a two-part snow skirt, a protective storm hood with one-hand adjustment, asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustment, and integrated hand-gaiters, and hand warming pockets.
The anorak has a relaxed, longer Y-cut fit with articulated arms for optimal mobility, and a longer cut in the back for extra protection.
- Weight 686 gr.
- Style no: 1049-20
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Hand-warming pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Inside mesh pocket
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Keycard and radio pocket on overarm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution