We always land in the 35 to 45L range for pack volume on our tours. It allows us to bring all the essentials like warm clothes, avy gear, and a compact first aid kit. This pack has all the bells and whistles including an easy access back zip, designated avy pocket, multiple ski / board carry options, several pockets, and a great fit thanks to padding and adjustment straps.
- Back length, shoulder straps, proportions. With a fit tailored specifically to the female anatomy, the Nirvana 35 Women ensures maximum comfort.
- Generous access to the main compartment – even with a snowboard attached to the front. Molded compartment for goggles. Diagonal and side attachments to stop equipment from sliding around. Nirvana 35 Women – a practical companion.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Recycled main material
### Mammut Says: ###
High-performance and highly functional: As a touring/freeriding backpack, the Nirvana 35 Women is a great companion for one and multi-day tours. With its back length, shoulder straps and dimensions adapted for the female shape, the backpack ensures unparalleled comfort. The diagonal and lateral ski carrying system as well as a snowboard carrier with an adjustable stabilizing strap prevent your gear from slipping off your back and causing problems for your legs . The special U-frame increases carrying comfort and improves load transfer with attached skis or snowboard. In addition, 2-layer EVA back padding as well as a hip belt and shoulder straps with a laminated stretch material cover provide muscle protection. The back zipper opens the backpack completely, allowing generous access to the main compartment, even if your snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is a molded and soft-lined compartment that provides a safe place for your ski goggles.