THE XL VERSION IS A LONGER MOUNT DESIGNED FOR BIGGER COMPUTERS AND LIGHTS / ACCESSORIES.
### K-Edge Says ###
Today’s cycling electronics give you all the features you could want, battery life and max lumens, but it comes with added weight. The K-EDGE Max mount was designed for this reason.
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Weight- 63g
- Combo (computer on top – light or camera underneath)
- GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs
- Anodized Black with laser-etched logos
- Made in-house, Boise, Idaho USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including the new Garmin Edge 830, Edge 820, Edge 530, Edge 520, Edge 20, and Edge 25 models (Edge 1030 and Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Combo (GoPro style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK included)
- Payload Capacity- Top – 123g (example: Garmin 830) / Bottom 242g (example: NiteRider 1800 or Cycliq FLY12 light/camera)
K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY and break away in a crash to protect the computer body.