HOKA ONE ONE Men's TenNine Hike Gore-Tex Hiking Boot
Our shop shoes / winter stompers just got a makeover. We lived in the HOKA ONE ONE Kahas last winter because of their rugged Vibram® outsoles, warmth, generous cushion, and lightweight construction. They provide comfort when you're on your feet all day, running across the icy parking lot, or heading partway up the hill to help someone get their gear dialed.
HOKA ONE ONE took that boot and essentially turned it into a snowshoe which we're excited about. The TenNine Hike GTX is playful and offers unique feel as you have the ability to plow through all terrain. We're excited to put these through challenge of a New England winter and we are confident they will perform well and turn some heads.
HOKA ONE ONE says:
- Water-repellent materials
- Ripstop textile
- Metal lacing hardware
- Abrasion rubber toecap
- 100% RPET lining textile mesh
- GORE-TEX bootie
- Patented, trail tested HOKA geometry for smooth trail function
- Proprietary, new compression molded EVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Vibram® Litebase outsole construction
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs