The Speedgoat is the tried and true workhorse in the White Mountains. The 4th iteration bring a more comfortable upper, keeps the squish, and has the same reliable Vibram sole. Excellent for short or long runs, you should expect to get the full value out of this trail shoe.
Wide version with more room in the toe box (EE Width)
• Mesh upper provides breathability
• 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel • Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability • Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
• Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
• Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
OUTSOLE • Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions • 5mm “stepped” lugs offer additional support and stability
• Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability