Feature-rich is an understatement for the Fenix 6 series. I've been testing out the demo unit for a few weeks now and think that Garmin has the best hardware / software combo on the market for fitness watches. There are almost too many features to list, some you'll probably never use. The key features I like are:
- Solid battery life - 30hrs+ no problem
- Built in music that plays nice with Spotify - no need to carry my phone for music on short runs
- Backcountry Ski metrics - have yet to test out but it will be nice to collect that data.
- Built in coach - if you're lacking motivation, install a free coaching plan and perform workouts to help improve your running.
- Reliable bluetooth data transfer - easy to sync with Garmin Connect and push activities to Strava.
- Built in maps - detailed topo maps with trails to help navigate through the mountains. This was a great feature to have on the hut traverse while scrambling down Madison Gulf at night!