The Hannibal series has a full makeover for the 17/18 season. Aside from beautiful new blue topsheets, Fischer has simplified things with a single model that scales with length. They modified the tip to giving it a modern "diamond" shape as well as increasing the sidecut and increasing the stiffness. These are Fischer's premiere touring ski that still carryover the weight-saving technologies used in the previous models but hit the sweet spot in modern ski design. Read my review here.
- Paulonia Wood Core - extremely lightweight but durable.
- Air Tec Ti - Aluminum alloy plates for secure binding mounts.
- Aeroshape - curved topsheet to reduce overall weight and shed snow.
- Carbon stringer - dampens vibrations and increases stiffness.
- Measured weights: 162cm / 1197g, 169cm / 1253g, 176cm / 1338g, 183cm / 1392g