Fischer AlpAttack Carbon 151cm Skimo Ski (2019)
Light, Bright, and Fast.
The Fischer AlpAttack race skis got a little refresh for 2019. Fischer took their ultra light race ski and made a few critical tweaks to make this ski a little more nimble while reducing chatter. Pair these skis with the Fischer Race Binding and Skins and you'll be king of the hill at your next SkiMo race.
- CarbonTex layup ensures that weight is kept sensationally low with balanced flex and an optimized weight-torsion ratio.
- Air Tec Ti - milled core to lighten the ski with titanal plates under the binding mounts to lock you in.
- Tour Rocker provides a small lift in the tip to help with breaking trail, kick turns, and skiing through all conditions.
- Aeroshape design provides a rounded ski that sheds weight (and snow) but maintains torsional stability.
- Extruded base material is very dense and means that you'll fend off some core shots.
- Sandwich sidewall construction: paulownia wood core combined with ABS sidewalls for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
LENGTHS: 151, 161
CONSTRUCTION / TECHNOLOGY: SW-Sidewall; Paulownia Core; Air Tec Ti