TLT: three letters that have spelled revolution in the ski touring world. Since the introduction of the first Tour Lite Tech boot, Dynafit has consistently pushed the envelope to create the highest-performance two-buckle touring boot on the market. The TLT8 has emerged as a leading contender with the cuff stiffness to ski hard in variable snow, along with an amazing free range of motion in walk mode. In fact, we'd say it's the fastest-skinning boot on the market that still offers plastic in the tongue to add the progressive flex that's often absent from touring boot designs. Alongside a tongue-less boot such as the Fischer Travers CS or Scarpa F1 LT, the TLT8 has a touch less range of motion, but it makes up for that penalty with warmth, stiffness and the amazing TLT heritage. Overall the balance of range of motion for skinning and stiffness/flex for skiing means the TLT8 is ideal for many backcountry skiers.
- Perfect lightweight-touring boot to pair with touring skis in the 900-1400g range.
- Balance of range of motion for skinning and stiffness/flex for skiing means the TLT8 is ideal for many backcountry skiers.
- "Custom Ready" liner made by Sidas is ready to be heat-molded and keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Fiberglass-stiffened Grilamid keeps the TLT8 shell stiff and light.
- Patented Speed Nose design allows for more efficient skinning and for the use of semi-automatic crampons.
- Ratcheting instep buckle provides excellent heel hold.
- Two overlaid Ultra Lock 4.0 buckles allow for two different degrees of heel mobility in walk mode.
- Compatible with the Dynafit Cramp-In system.
- Women's-specific TLT8 Expedition model adds anatomical matching for women's feet and calves.