USED Dynafit Hoji Free 130 28.5
Only 1 in stock
It's not every day that a world-champion freeskier designs a boot just for you, the hard-charging backcountry skier who wants to earn his or her turns every day of the winter. But Eric "Hoji" Hjorleifson, the legendary Matchstick Productions ski-movie star and inveterate gear tinkerer, has done just that in updating the cult classic Vulcan boot to become the class-leading Hoji Free. With phenomenal stiffness to drive even the biggest skis, and enough range of motion when skinning to make even the longest tours possible, the Hoji Free has broken new ground for how well a hard-charging boot can go uphill. If you want a stiff, no-compromises descending performance married to the uphill speed you know and love from the Snow Leopard, there's no other choice but the Hoji Free.
- Patented Hoji Lock means no play between the boot lower and the upper cuff, and maximum power going from your shins to the ski.
- Walk/ski mode engages and disengages with the throw of a single lever -- an efficient changeover move borrowed from the TLT line.
- Grilamid/carbon fiber combo in the cuff creates a super-stiff boot with a claimed 130 flex. (110 flex version also available.)
- Certified to work with tech bindings as well as frame/alpine bindings and the Salomon/Atomic Shift.
- New Sidas liner increases warmth, comfort and heat-moldability.
- Fully made-in-Italy manufacturing means the highest level of materials and construction.
- Claimed weight (27.5): 1550g