Darn Tough Women's Stride Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock 2023
Only 1 in stock
### Darn Tough Says ###
Pound the ground and put in the miles. It’s never easy, but at least it’s comfortable with the ultra-lightweight Stride running sock. Extra durability was knit into the heel, footbed and at the first and fifth metatarsal (outside toes). This micro crew sock features smooth, anti-chafe Merino Wool, with cooling mesh and a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that will match any hundo you throw its way.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Ultra-Lightweight
- Pair with: Final laps, road running shoes, athletic sneakers
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.