Our favorite running socks, with a little extra coverage around the lower calves. Why go for a crew sock vs 1/4 length? Some prefer the comfort, others say performance, we think all of the above, and style.
### Darn Tough Says ###
Go-to coverage and blister-proof fit for competition level mileage and savage vertical gain. This favorite running sock is redesigned to be ultra-lightweight and perform better. Built from the ground up with thermoregulating Merino Wool, this micro crew blends a buttery upper with a reinforced heel, sole and toe box, fatigue-alleviating arch support and engineered forefoot mesh zones for the most durable, best fitting sock you can find.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 51% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.