The shovel you would want your partner to carry.
Big blade plus telescoping shaft means you'll be able to move a lot of snow at a good clip. If you have the space in your pack, this is a great option for your avy kit.
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip for efficient transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled
- Cut: Basic
- Collapsed length: 61 cm
- Extended length: 86 cm
- Blade length: 27.5 cm
- Blade width: 24 cm
- Shaft length (collapsed): 44 cm
- Weight: 645 g
- Material: Aluminium
### Mammut Says ###
Robust, performance-driven avalanche shovel
You can rely on the Alugator Pro Light in extreme situations. This avalanche shovel features a hardened and anodized aluminum blade that is designed specifically to cut through avalanche debris. Featuring the largest blade in our shovel range, the Alugator Pro Light is all about performance when it matters most. The ergonomically-shaped T-grip provides efficient transfer of energy while shovelling, and stabilization ribs provide high resilience. The oval-shaped telescopic shaft ensures fast assembly. The straight blade back is also perfect for cutting snow profiles. In an emergency situation, every second counts, which is why our avalanche equipment meets the highest possible safety standards. All Mammut avalanche shovels are UIAA certified for efficient rescue and durability.