The Lightest 12-point crampons in the world!
If you're skiing above treeline then you'll need some spikes. These aluminum crampons are lightweight and surprisingly durable - while not intended for extensive ice climbing or traversing over granite, they will suffice in nearly all conditions. They pack small, are easy to adjust, and fit securely on most all AT boots. This is an item that I almost always bring with me and is critical for any boot pack. See my review of the XLC 390 Crampon.
- The lightest 12-point crampons in the world!
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most rigid mountaineering, A/T, and telemark boots
- CC4u wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- New removable anti-balling plates come attached to help prevent clumping.
397g (pair) without bag, anti-balling plates 104g (pair)