The perfect daypack for those longer tours.
This pack allows you to carry your essential items but has room for those extras you bring on longer tours - maybe that's set of warm mitts and pants, or perhaps a DSLR, or food for your pup. This pack can fit all those and still rides comfortably. I wouldn't recommend bringing your "heavy" skis since the waist carry webbing is so thin; however, if you're on lightweight gear, this pack will be a top choice for longer days in the backcountry.
- Updated materials, graphics and colors
- Back panel access to the main compartment
- Constructed from light and strong Tri-Ripstop fabric
- Xpress Wire ski carrying system
- Open mesh pockets on sides for carrying gear on the outside of the pack
- Hip belt pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Ice axe carriers
- EZ OP buckles on the chest strap and waist belt for rapid open/close with gloves or cold fingers
Weight: 751 g, 26.5 oz
Volume: 30 L, 1830.70 cu in