Excellent day pack for moderate tours where you can carry all the essentials. The pack is incredibly lightweight and ticks all the feature boxes I look for in a pack - diagonal ski carry, back zip access, designated avy pocket, helmet carry, and more. Fits well for a 30L pack, great for even shorter tours.
- Constructed from new Nylon TriRipstop fabric that is lightweight and remarkably resilient
- X-Press ski carrying system with Tubular Rewind allows skis to be attached and removed without removing the pack
- Skis can also be carried laterally with fast buckle attachments
- Side entry crampon pocket is easily accessed without removing the pack and can be zipped open from the inside to connect to the main compartment
- Hide-away systems for carrying ice axes, trekking poles and helmet
- Thermoformed back panel with full BackDoor opening
- Padded shoulder straps are contoured for a precise fit and equipped with a height adjustable chest strap and gear loops
- Waist belt is equipped with elastic pockets on both sides and a gear loop on the right hip
- Upper zip pocket is lined with soft fleece for goggles and glasses
- Front zipper compartment with security strap holds avalanche shovel and probe
- Top handle for easy transport
- Hydration compatible
The Ski Raptor builds on our years of experience making the most advanced skimo race packs and integrates many of the features into a next level freeride pack for fast and light romps in the backcountry. Skis can be attached and removed without removing the pack with our X-Press ski carrying system. Crampons and other essentials can be accessed through a side opening at the bottom of the pack—again without removing pack. The interior flap that compartmentalizes the crampon pocket can be zipped away to create a single large interior main compartment. Hide-away systems carry essential ski mountaineering gear like poles, axes, and helmet. A zipper pocket on the front is compartmentalized for fast access to avalanche safety gear like the shovel and probe. The upper zip pocket is lined with fleece for goggles and glasses. The back panel features our Back Door access which makes gear accessible independent of where it is layered in the pack. The back panel is shaped with thermoforming and the shoulder straps are cut for a contoured fit that makes the pack feel remarkably stable during dynamic movements. Last, but not least, we sourced an entirely new Nylon TriRipstop fabric that is lightweight and remarkably resilient to the stresses of the backcountry.
920 g, 32.5 oz
Volume: 30 L