- Light and breathable glove constructed using unique 3-D knitting technology
- The windproof membrane is knitted into the main body material
- Perforated palm for maximum breathability
- Thumb and index finger are touch screen compatible
- Short elastic cuff for the best range of motion
- Elastic wrist leashes
The K Air is a hyperlight glove designed to deliver a very natural and free fit and feel. 3-D knitting manufacturing technology results in a glove with the very best ergonomics, fit, and dexterity. The perforated palm and knitted main body are extremely breathable, but the glove remains wind-resistant apart from the palm with a membrane that is knitted into the material. The short cuff is a welcome feature for minimalist users who need gloves, but don’t want to know they are even wearing them.
100g per pair