I've been using this harness for a few seasons now. It's a step up in both comfort and capability with more padding and gear loops than the Alp Harness. Perfect for any trip in the mountains, summer or winter, where you may need to use protection or repel down an unskiable section.
- Hyperlight and compact harness for technical alpinism and ice climbing
- Innovative Load Webbing construction
- Integrated 3 mm padding on the waist and legs
- Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
- Elastic straps between the waist and legs are connected by a single buckle for an easy drop seat
- 5 gear loops: 4 on the sides and 1 on the back
- 4 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners
- Chalk bag loop
- 5 sizes: XS – XL
The Alpine Flash builds on the amazing Flash harness with a purpose-built design for technical alpinism and ice climbing at the highest level. By incorporating innovative Load Webbing construction, we achieve a remarkable combination of properties including exceptional comfort, hyper lightweight and hydrophobia, exceptional packability and minimalist construction that minimizes the number of stitch points. Features for ice climbing and alpinism include 5 gear loops (4 on the sides and 1 on the back), 4 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners and adjustable leg loops with auto-locking steel buckles. Available in 5 sizes from XS – XL.