When you need a harness but don't want the bulk.
This simple and lightweight harness isn't something that you're going to use very frequently on the east coast. That said, it's great to have in the gear room for those days when you might need to be roped in on alpine approaches. Have a heli trip planned? Pack this harness so you won't need the bulk of the one the outfitter will provide. Going to a SkiMo race where a harness is required? This is the lightest harness on the market. Perhaps doing some glacier traverse in AK? This harness will do the job but you might be interested in the Alp Mountain Harness. Add this to your cart now and you won't regret it.
- 92 grams: lighter than light and still comfortable!
- Innovative webbing construction
- Packs down to the size of a small fist
- Fully tested and certified according to UIAA and CE norms
- Pre-Threaded buckle on the waist
- Reinforced single tie-in point
- One carabiner loop on each side of the waist belt
92 g, 3.2 oz (Size M)