Blizzard Zero G 95 Backcountry Touring Ski 2023
Only 3 in stock
New for 2023, the Zero G ski has been refined yet again with a new carbon layup with Carbon Drive 3.0, sinking the carbon a bit deeper into the ski (below the fiberglass layer) to soften the ski in the tip and tail but retail overall performance for such a lightweight ski.
- Paulownia Wood Core
- Carbon Drive 3.0
- Sandwich Construction w/ Compound Sidewall (Carbon)
|Length (cm)||Weight (g)||Radius (m)|
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Partial Sidewall (Carbon), Carbon Drive Technology 3.0 with carbon reinforcements.
- Core + Key Materials: Pawlonia
- Suggested Binding: MARKER ALPINIST 12
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°