New for 2022, the Zero G design and construction remains the same but the topsheet receives a fresh classy grey colorway. The Zero G series is a standout in backcountry ski performance. These skis feature plenty of carbon for a stiffer feel than many other skis in this class. They feature a lightweight paulownia wood core with a longer radius to make them less catchy. This year's revision backed off the stiffness slightly and have just enough tip & tail rocker without going overboard. These features combine to make the Zero G series an excellent choice for the east coast.
- Paulownia Wood Core
- Carbon Drive 2.0
- Sandwich Construction w/ Compound Sidewall (Carbon)
- Weight: 1180/178cm (per ski)
- Sidecut: 117-85-101 mm (178 cm)
- Radius: 17, 17.5, 19.5, 21.5, 22 m
- Length: 150, 157, 164, 171, 178cm