Light and packable, the SAUCER will safely and efficiently let you cover steep and variable terrain without taking off your crampons.
Material: Self-reinforced thermoplastic compound
Strap: No Heli Strap
Weight: 450g / pair (medium)
Dimensions: 35cm × 25cm x 0.3cm
### Auftriib says: ###
Bootstrapped just got redefined.
Tighten that belt and unleash your legs.
made of highend self-reinforced thermoplastic compound.
looks like carbon, but works better in this application.
How to choose your ideal size:
1. Check your boots’ sole length (S: 275-300mm / M: 295-320mm / L: 305-330mm)
2. Measure the ‘tooth free gap’ between the front and back units of your crampons and then double-check with the dimension image in the product gallery.
SAUCER vs. CRAMPLIFIER:
Choose SAUCER, if:
- You plan to use them mainly for technical alpine exploits,
- where wallowing is limited to sections, possibly with multiple changes,
- and thus where the possibility of putting the plates on and off in seconds is king.
Choose CRAMPLIFIER, if:
- Your sport is ‚couloiring‘ or ‚human powered freeriding‘,
- where bootpacking up long continuous lines is part of the standard procedure,
- and thus where lightweight, simplicity and longevity are king.