New color for 2021/22!
Trofeo: an Italian cognate for “trophy,” or for “ideal lightweight touring binding”? Whether you’re pairing the Trofeo with the prodigious edge hold of the Blizzard Zero G 85 or the lightweight powder-seeker Fischer Hannibal 96, the Trofeo is an exacting choice at the sub-200-gram weight point. Equally indebted to ATK’s race binding heritage and to the brand’s modern touring-binding innovations, the Trofeo uses a swappable U-spring design in the heel piece to offer release values of 4, 6, 8 and 10, perfect for different-sized people and different types of skiers. In addition to the choice of U-springs between release values, skiers also have the option of the Trofeo “Plus” version that adds a 30mm adjustment plate as well as the fixed-mount standard Trofeo.
- ATK’s gold standard for a simple, lightweight and durable binding, suitable for all touring applications.
- Steel U-springs in the heel piece add to durability and binding retention -- choose between release values of 4, 6, 8 and 10 depending on the spring.
- Monolink toe piece shaves weight and increases retention, even on chattery snow.
- “Plus” version gives skiers 30mm of adjustment at a scant 60g additional weight.
Claimed weight: 145g (no adjustment track), 205g (w/30mm adjustment plate added).
### ATK Says: ###
Have you ever dreamed about a such lightweight and solid binding, able to erase any distance between you and the steepest lines in the Alps?
TROFEO PLUS brings the versatility of Trofeo to a higher level, widening the range of uses to the Speed Touring category.
Lightness and structural solidity combine together to offer unmatched performances, giving substance to the highest aspirations of skiers!
TROFEO PLUS is sold in 4 different versions of fixed Vertical (My) and Side (Mz) release values; while purchasing. It is possible to choose between:
– “TROFEO PLUS 4”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 4.
– “TROFEO PLUS 6”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 6.
– “TROFEO PLUS 8”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 8.
– “TROFEO PLUS 10”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 10.
SPEED KIT INCLUDED ( +59 gr): Kevlar® Leash ( SBC02), SRA Crampons Slot and R01 Adjustment Plate are included in the binding.
OPTIONAL SKI BRAKE: Touring ski brake (R15), Available in several different sizes to perfectly fit your skis
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- A simple, race-style, heel flap provides 3 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +37 mm and +45 mm by turning the heel of 180°.