Bindings are a great place to save weight on a race setup, but the last thing you want to be thinking about while maching downhill on tired legs is your bindings. As a race-centric brand, ATK understands how to make a functional binding that is still feather-light. Previously known as the Trofeo SL, ATK’s workhorse SL World Cup binding comes in at a race-ready 110 grams by using precision-machined aluminum in the binding body and titanium in the heel fork. An updated bearing in the toe piece makes for smooth step-ins and exits, and the Mono Link one-sided spring provides excellent retention over chattery snow. In back, the proven Trofeo heel piece gives racers an ideal ramp angle between heel and toe, along with a flat mode and one riser height. Choose the Lightweight version for a lower release value, ideal for smaller skiers, or the standard SL World Cup for the proven ATK race performance on all types of descents.
- Race binding combining World Cup-level low weight with versatility for mountaineering-width skis.
- Proven Trofeo design now updated with new heel bushings for longer binding life.
- Monolink spring on ATK race toe pieces adds to retention in difficult snow conditions.
- Flat mode plus one riser provides versatility for skiers utilizing race and light touring boots.
- Released in both the “Lightweight” version (lower vertical and lateral release values) and standard version to cover all skiers.
- Rotating titanium heel pins provide consistent release and have added steel for durability.
Claimed weight: 110g (standard and Lightweight).
The best choice for lightweight users hungry for victories!
Its race setting is designed to provide an incredibly reactive hooking on the toe part and immediate release on the heel part, thanks to smoother and more gentle springs and to the addition of the
SL LIGHTWEIGHT World Cup is also compatible with the new ultralight RACE SKI BRAKE for all race skis (< 70 mm).
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure estreme lightness combined with resistance.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 6 Mz e 6 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.