When the lightest gets lighter, you might have a revolution on your hands. Proven under the boots of perennial World Cup favorite Michele Boscacci, the Revolution binding takes the longtime ATK Trofeo design closer to the 100-gram mark for a superlight binding. With a revised toe design derived from the SL World Cup (née Trofeo SL), the Revolution is even quicker in transitions and now comes in a spiffy anodized green. Also of note is the added Uphill Hardness Variator (UHV) in the toe piece, which allows the skier to dial in a personal retention value in the toe pincers based on snow conditions and what’s needed on the descent. Higher tech and lower weight combine for the most sophisticated race toe piece on the market.
- Lightened, smartened, evolved version of the SL World Cup.
- Lateral and vertical release values in the heel piece mirror the SL World Cup.
- Toe piece includes Uphill Hardness Variator for added user input on release value.
- Updated toe piece is intended to clear snow quickly and easily during transitions.
- Rotating titanium heel pins provide consistent release and have added steel for durability.
- Claimed weight: 105g
When you order the most delicious chocolate cake and the waiter asks you, if you want it with whipped cream… That’s the Revolution-moment!
Synonymous with elegance and exclusivity, it is the “workhorse” of the greatest World Cup champions. It shows an incredible lightness, reactivity and ease of use thanks to a wide spread use of ATK® technology (4 patented systems).
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- The refined design of the front lever has made it even easier and more immediate to use, easy to handle, especially in more difficult situations, when fatigue takes over and makes even the simplest of operations complicated.
- The plastic protection on the lever reduces the wear and tear due to the pressure exerted with the tip of the poles, helping to maintain the aesthetics of the product over time.
- The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
News 2021 | UP HILL HARDNESS VARIATOR®: A multi-position selector is placed in between the front lever and the toe piece base plate. By changing the selector setting, the up-hill mode locking hardness variates by increasing the pressure on the locking mechanism.