The Release 10 is the hybrid of a Crest 10 and C-Raider providing a lightweight and dynamic binding that instills confidence in any terrain. There are several unique benefits with this system:
1. The toe is the same as the C-Raider - carbon composite means light weight but provides a wider screw pattern to give better power transfer through the ski.
2. The carbon composite toe is lighter than the aluminum toe pieces found in the Raider series.
3. The heel piece is adjustable with a screw driver and allows for +/- 10mm of adjustment.
4. The heel piece has 10mm of elasticity allowing the binding to flex with the ski.
5. The heel has adjustable vertical and horizontal release values which you won't find with standard U-spring heels.
6. Leash included!
### ATK Says: ###
Do you find brakes overrated? At the same time, the lighter speed bindings are missing skiing performance and functionality?
The Release 10 is for you!
Release 10 fits into ATK speed touring category and is addressed at those skiers looking for a brake-less binding (but the leash is included), extreme lightness (240 grams), reliability and structural solidity. The binding aims to cover the whole speed market which looks at more safety than “u” springs bindings. At this weight, there is NO other binding on the market with full adjustability (5-10 both lateral and vertical release) and elasticity (10 mm) on the heel part. The toe piece shows the same wide drilling pattern of the RAIDER collection and the application of the Snow Pack Proof system: a special design of the toe part avoids any snow/ice/debris build-up under the hooking elements. Advantages: No snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions and avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment. The heel part is the same than CREST 10 one without ski brake.
New “Carbon” toe piece
The new toe piece, made out with 30% carbon reinforced composite, represents a considerable news for ATK: the material performance (weight/stiffness ratio) and the innovative structural design, leaded to a weight reduction (compared to the R12 toe piece, still with more simple locking system ), boosting performances and stability at their maximum (compared to the speed touring toe pieces range, still considering around 10gr more in weight).