##Available for Pre-Order##
Looking to the future while maintaining the solid foundations that our experience has provided us: this is what pushed us in the creation of the innovative “Kuluar”.
A revolutionary design based on simplicity and lightness, both visual and material. Weighing only 200 grams, it offers the skier a perfect companion for his adventures.
Characterized by the two versions “LT”, which includes Kevlar® Core Leash, and “BRAKE”, coming with the ski brakes, this binding is presented with 2 releases ranges:
- The Kuluar 9 LT/BRAKE, with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 4 to 9. The vertical release is fixed and managed by the minimalistic “U” spring: this component, inherited from ATK®’s racing models, is set in this configuration for medium to light-weight users.
- The Kuluar 12 LT/BRAKE with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 6 to 12. Again, the vertical release value is fixed and controlled by the “U” spring installed on the heel, but in this second configuration, it is set for medium to heavy-weight users.
The heel piece is characterized by futuristic shapes offering an amazing look and an unmatched weight/reliability ratio!
What has not been reduced is instead its functionality.
- 3 walking modes with just one heel flap (flat, +34mm, +50mm)
- 20mm of boot adjustment thanks to the heel slide
- 10mm of elastic travel of the heel part thanks to the Elastic Response System®, granting the natural ski flex, also in case of big jumps/compressions.
The toe part is inspired by the simplicity of our “Crest” collection and creates a perfect combination of lightness/reliability.
Kuluar, everything you need and nothing that you don’t.
800 – 1500 gr
75 – 102 mm
Materials Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
Vertical Release Soft Lateral Release 4-9
Adjustment 20 mm
Optional Brake: Kuluar Brake Kit (SKKLRXXX)
Walking modes: Flat, + 26,5 mm ; +40 mm
2 Versioni Disponibili 9 LT (cod. KLR9LT), 12 LT (cod.KLR12LT)
Incluso Kevlar® Core Leash (SBC02) + removable crampons slot (SRB)