The one glove quiver.
The G Comp Warm gloves offer the same comfort and features of the G Comp Wind but have added the warmth of an insulated overmitt. This means you'll have the same dexterity and breathability of a glove but the overmitt will help in those cooler outings. Read my full review here.
- The special PrimaLoft® Gold 40g/m2 insulated Warmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist ready to be pulled out for extra protection from the wind and cold
- Grip’R pads on the thumb, index finger and palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
- Soft terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Warmit'n by always removing them when
working with bindings and skins. If you're hands tend to 'run hot' then check out the CAMP G Comp Wind Glove that has removes the insulation from the overmitt.
Sizing: The glove sizing runs 1-2 sizes small.
115 g, 4.1 oz (XL)