STICKY HIGH PERFORMANCE GLOVES
We fell in love with these gloves this winter. Lightweight and super grippy making skin removal / application a breeze. High dexterity making opening zippers or snapping buckles super easy. The overmitt helps deflect the wind. A great option for racing or spring missions.
Here's what CAMP has to say:
- Superlight Windmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
- Synthetic leather palm is punched and anti-slip treated for maximum breathability and grip
- Outer material is elasticized microfiber for a precision fit and great breathability
- Ergonomic box construction with exterior seams for the best comfort and mobility
- Snug fit combines with great dexterity for a true performance fit
- Grip’R pads on the palm for extra grip
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes
The G Comp Racing uses sophisticated construction and materials to create the ultimate ski mountaineering competition glove. The precision fit remains very dexterous thanks to the unique box construction with exterior seams. The entire glove is extremely breathable with an elasticized microfiber exterior and punched synthetic leather palm. The palm also has an anti-slip treatment and Grip’R pads to help facilitate the technical maneuvers specific to randonee racing. Like our other popular race gloves, the G Comp Racing also features the hidden Windmit’N that can be pulled out of a pocket on the wrist for extra protection from the wind and cold.
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Windmit’N by always removing them when working with bindings and skins.