Tailwind Endurance Fuel
17 in stock
Tailwind has been a savior at more than a few of my endurance efforts. At Bubba's Backyard Ultra I survived off tailwind for 24 hours. Lots of great flavors to choose from to keep your palate happy.
### Tailwind Says ###
Tailwind’s Caffeinated Endurance Fuel Drink meets all your calorie, hydration, and electrolyte needs just like you'd expect, plus several flavors add 35mg of caffeine per 100 calories (Raspberry Buzz, Green Tea Buzz, and Tropical Buzz available)
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavors taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients.
Usage is similar to regular Tailwind except that we recommend limiting continuous use to 6 hours or less to avoid building up a high concentration. Each scoop contains 100 calories. For endurance workouts, mix 2-3 scoops per 24 oz of water per hour. Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide. When it’s dialed in, you’ll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full. On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water. To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you’re consuming elsewhere to avoid overloading the gut. For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste.
ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS OF CAFFEINATED ENDURANCE FUEL DRINK
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Caffeine (in some varieties)
Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy