A lightweight mountaineering harness the does it all.
This is a versatile harness that is ideal for alpinism, ski mountaineering, and mountaineering in general where you'll need to be roped in and carrying some gear around your waist. It's heavier than the racing harness but it makes up for the difference in features. Ideal for comfort with leg loop adjustments and padding around the waist. Most notably, you don't have to click out of your skis to put it on or take it off!
- Light and compact for high-level mountaineering
- All-mountain functionality allows the harness to be put on and stripped off without removing crampons or skis
- Innovative load webbing construction maximizes comfort and reduces pressure points
- Legs and waist feature proprietary Sicura buckles that give the security of steel autolocking functionality with the ability to quickly de-thread for easy on-and-off in the mountains
- Integrated 3 mm padding on the waist
- 3 gear loops: 2 on the sides and 1 on the back
- Elastic straps between the waist and legs are connected by a single buckle for an easy drop seat
- 6 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners to hold ice screws and tools or to rig additional gear loops
260 g, 9.2 oz (Size M)