These socks are the go-to for running in the White Mountains. The Quarter length keeps dirt and rub to a minimum, the merino material dries quickly, and the ultra-light thickness provides a better feel for the shoe and will hold less sweat on those hot ascents. With a lifetime warranty, these are worth the investment.
M: 8 - 9.5
L: 10 - 12
XL: 12.5 - 14.5
### Darn Tough Says ###
Take on everything from single track training to jeep road crushers in the smooth and ultra-lightweight fit of our redesigned ¼ running sock. Its added ankle coverage sports silky next-to-skin ribbing, with breathable flex zones in the forefoot and fatigue-zapping arch support.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 53% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 7% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.
- Terry loop cushion isolated under the foot for rebound in these incredibly light running socks.