It's a shame Norrona discontinued this model jacket. It was high performance with a tough shell material but plenty warm for a basecamp jacket.
- Alpine adventures demand the warmth and durability of this jacket
- Vectran fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and ultra-tough
- 950-fill goose down insulation provides warmth at a low weight
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and mobility
- Insulated hood adjusts easily with one hand while on the move
- Multiple pockets stash items close at hand
- Integrated thumbholes help reduce skin exposure to the cold