These lightweight shell pants are designed for freeride-minded ski touring and are suitable for general skiing activities, all-year mountaineering, and hiking.
The pants are made in premium GORE-TEX® PRO fabric, and we use this because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The main fabric is a 3-layer 70D GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable fabric (RET less than 9) with a 100% recycled nylon face to ensure durable, reliable weather protection and optimized breathability. It has a solution-dyed rip-stop backer. The bottom leg is reinforced with a lightweight 200D Vectran fabric to increase durability where the pants tend to rub against boots or steel edges.
Key features include: A Custom-Fit Waist system for easy customization, side venting from hip to below the knee with two-way zippers, two strategically placed thigh pockets, and a small key pocket. Zipper openings from the lower leg that run up to the boot shaft enable easy width adjustment to accommodate walk and ski modes. Snap tightening under the knee enables tightening around the leg to prevent loose fabric when using crampons, and it has integrated lightweight adjustable snow gaiters.
The pants are compatible with the mountaineering bib. The pants have a regular fit with articulated knees and seat for optimal touring mobility.
The model is size M (height 178 cm/5'10")
- Weight 508 gr.
- Style no: 2048-22
- Articulated knee construction
- Articulated seat construction
- Inside mesh phone pocket
- Integrated lightweight snow gaiter
- Internal key hook
- Reinforcement fabric inside ankles
- Side zip for leg width adjustments from close fit to regular fit
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- tool pocket
- Two thigh pockets
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zip-seal solution to attach jacket and pants