Fischer took the Travers Carbon boot and put more carbon in it, a lot more carbon. They entire cuff in addition to the sole is now all carbon. The power strap is now a think nylon material as featured in the Ranger Free series and not much else has changed other than a couple color modifications and subtle tweaks to the ultra light-weight liner. They only imported size 26.5 last winter so I haven't had the chance to get my foot in the boot but I'lld be sure to update with a full review once I log some tours in what was already my favorite boot for the past three seasons.
- Lightweight Carbon Cuff
- Boa closer system gives a nice snug fit across the last
- Walk mode makes you feel like you're touring in slippers
- Dynafit certified inserts
- Grippy soles for navigating rocks
- Weight: ?
- Last: 100mm
- Cuff Articulation: 70º
- Sizes: 25.5 - 30.5 (half sizes only)