The HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2 falls in line between the Challenger ATR and the Speedgoat lines, offering a balance of trail performance and comfort (more outsole grip than the Challengers but lighter and more responsive than the Speedgoats). These are an excellent choice for an everyday trail shoe from dirt roads to mountain bike trails.
### HOKA Says ###
A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole