Fischer's slightly more affordable version of their award winning backcountry boot is now available in all sizes in the North American market. With a new colorway and full range of sizes, this is a first-class alpine touring option for all abilities.
- Boa Lace Frame for quick and secure fit at the turn of a dial.
- 80º cuff movement for efficient and comfortable climbing
- Velcro spoiler to adjust forward lean to be more or less aggressive
- Heat moldable liner with laces and easy to grasp straps for easy entry
- Built in gaiter to keep in warmth and keep out the snow
- 100mm last to accommodate most feet - Grilamid plastic shell is easy to modify by your local boot fitter
- Grippy rubber sole for traction in all conditions
- Compatible with most crampon systems