Fischer Ranger Free Alpine Touring Ski Boots
The Ranger Free series is a lightweight boot in the "all mountain class" with dynafit certified inserts, compatible with all tech bindings. These boots are really high performance alpine boots with an alpine feel - excellent fit and control of any ski you put under them but have the versatility to enter the backcountry. Comfort is king.
- Flex Range of 90 to 130 depending on model.
- Integrated Walk / Ski lever activated 55º cuff rotation.
- 99mm last
- Carbon-reinforced Grilamid on some models
- Stock weight (26.5) 1540 grams - the lightweight allows for longer days and less fatigue.
- GripWalk with a high traction Vibram® sole makes walking easy and comfortable.
- Heat moldable liner and high cuff provide additional comfort on a full day of skiing at the resort or the backcountry.
There really is a boot for everyone in this series. If you find you spend more time at the resort but would still like to tour, get a boot from this series. If you're looking for a lightweight backcountry boot then checkout the Travers series - these are 50% heavier than boots in the "alpine touring" class so keep that in mind.