Fischer's biggest innovation to their lineup is the Fischer Ranger Free Ski Boot Collection. While this isn't a backcountry boot, it can get the job done with it's 55º of cuff articulation and Dynafit certified inserts. It's lightweight for an all mountain boot at just 1580g (26.5) and has the stiffness to drive any women's ski at a 110 flex. It has the feel of a traditional high performance alpine boot so if you're looking for one boot that can do it all, this is it.
- Sizes 22.5 - 27.5
- Weight 1580g/26.5
- Flex: 110
- Last: 99mm
- Independent Hike/Ski lockout lever just below top buckle.
- Grip Walk Sole
- Stiff high performing Grilamid Shell
- Cuff Velcro Spoilers included
- Dynafit Inserts
- Vibram® Sole (easily replaceable gripwalk soles)
- Grindable Bootboard Size Support