The only glove you'll need for 80% of the winter.
These are the gloves that will adapt to most conditions. For general backcountry the warmth of the glove will be adequate for mild winter conditions, and if it's windy, pull up the hidden overmitt and your hands will be warm for those short stops or transitions. These gloves pair well with the CAMP HOTMIT’N if you're going to be above tree line.
- Versatile, durable, fast-drying synthetic gloves for chilly or windy conditions
- The super light Windmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Grip’R pads on the thumb, index finger, and palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Windmit’N by always removing them when
working with bindings and skins. If you're hands tend to 'run cold' then check out the k that has an insulated overmitt.
Sizing: The glove sizing runs 1-2 sizes small.
100 g, 3.5 oz (XL)