Fischer took their Travers boot and made it even more affordable. The major difference is the new Thermoshape Liner. While a little heavier, there's ample foam to form fit to your foot. It's an excellent entry level backcountry touring boot and still has many of the same features in the more expensive models.
- Lightweight materials
- Boa closer system gives a nice snug fit across the last
- Walk mode makes you feel like you're touring in slippers
- Dynafit certified inserts
- Grippy soles for navigating rocks
- Weight: ?
- Last: 100mm
- Cuff Articulation: 80º
- Sizes: 23.5 - 30.5 (half sizes only)